Oritree Optimum Hot Film Wax Pellets are crafted to provide waxing professionals with a gentle formulation that remains pliable enabling a superior hair removal action and creating the coveted Oritree results. The inclusion of Pure Beeswax grips strongly whilst remaining pliable, enabling hairs a short as 2mm to be removed easily.
- Re-sealable bag 1kg bag
- Created with Pure Beeswax for a natural and effective base.
- Gentle formulation
- Adheres only to the hairs
How to apply Oritree Optimum Hot Wax:
- Firstly wipe over the area to be treated with Pre-Wax Spray
- Then test the Oritree Optimum Hot Wax on your wrist to check the temperature.
- Test a small patch of the Oritree Optimum Hot Wax on the client and ask them if the temperature is ok.
- Apply wax against the direction of hair growth – allow to set.
- Pat fingers on Oritree Optimum Hot Wax to test tackiness
- Using your fingertips, loosen the edge of the wax.
- Then hold the skin taut with one hand and grip the bottom of the wax with the other.
- Pull back quickly, close to the skin against the direction of hair growth.
- Apply oil and/or soothing lotion and massage in.
We have a selection of Before & After Wax products and Waxing Accessories available.
Q: Why is the Oritree Optimum Hot Wax thick?
A: Check the wax temperature and turn the heater up as it may be too cool.
Q: Why won’t the wax strip come off?
Is the Oritree Optimum Hot Wax too thick?
Did you cleanse the area first? If not there could be dirt or oil on the skin creating a barrier
Is the hair too long? – if so trim it
Have you held the skin taught enough?
Is the skin cold or dry?
Q: Why won’t the hair come out?
Is the hair too long? If so trim it
Did you hold the skin taught when you applied the Oritree Optimum Hot Wax and not just when you removed the wax?
The hairs may have been too short so remove with tweezers
Q: The skin is very Red.
Check the temperature of your Oritree Optimum Hot Wax and turn your wax heater down.
Ask the client if this is a normal skin reaction for them.
Do not keep waxing over the same area.
Q: Why is there spots of blood on the client’s skin?
Blood spotting is very common with people who shave as the follicles are large and it’s a tiny amount of blood rising to the top.
Q: Why has my client got stubble a few days after waxing?
Sometimes hair can be brittle and may just have broken due to no fault of yours.
Did you remove the Oritree Optimum Hot Wax strip in the wrong direction rather than in line with the body?
The strip should be pulled almost flat to the body and not towards the ceiling.
Stubble can appear if your client is a regular shaver, and it can take a few waxes before the stubble reduces.
Q: The skin has got purple marks on it after the strip is removed
Was the hair too long?
Stretch the skin taut and position the client to maximise skin stretching.
Don’t keep going over the same area.
Q: The skin has lifted or torn
A: Apply antiseptic cream. Tell them to go to the GP if it doesn’t heal.