Hive Hand-Held 100g Roller Cartridge Heater can be used alone or linked with another unit via the unique ‘electro link’ magnetic base to form multiple units. The heater is the ideal solution for mobile therapists or small salons. Hives heat resistant handheld heater delivers consistent depilatory results for both client and therapist.
Suitable for roller waxing only.
Look at our wax page to see the selection of wax cartridges available for use with this heater.
100g Roller Cartridge Heater Features:
- Fully adjustable heat control
- Thermostatically controlled
- Side window to display wax indication level
- Thermal insulated ‘easy-grip’ heater
- With a magnetic base unit for good stability
- Protective roller headcover
- Docking facility for multi-unit versatility
Tips for professional cartridge waxing:
1. Roll the cartridges on to a wax strip to ensure the wax is heated and running through properly before you use on a client.
2. Use light application and never force the cartridge to roll on the skin.
3. Wipe away drips on the cartridge head between applications using a wax strip.
4. Keep a consistent working temperature.
5. Ensure you wipe any wax residue off the heater with wax remover.
6. You should use a new cartridge or cartridge head on each client.
8. If using a multi-chamber heater, ensure you rotate the cartridges so that they are not over-heated for an extended period of time.
Professional tips for use:
NB: Always test the wax before using on your client to ensure the temperature is not too hot or uncomfortable.
Clean the Heater with Hive Wax Equipment Cleaner. Never use surgical spirit or other solvents to clean the heater.
Remove any wax spilt on the unit immediately. It would be best if you cleaned the outside and inside of the heater after each use.
Keep the On/Off switch and temp regulator control dial free of wax.