Clinicare Premium Time Reverse Lip Booster rejuvenates, moisturises, plumps and protects lips.
A glossy Lip Booster that helps lips appear smoother and fuller from the first application and plumper over time when applied daily. Its gentle formula is ideal for sensitive skin and it’s rich in active ingredients, which work together to rejuvenate, moisturize, plump, and soothe the lips.
It can also be used in multiple ways: as a balm for an instant boost of hydration and volume, or as an overnight mask to maximise its nourishing benefits. No matter how it is used, the consistency is ultra-comfortable to wear, so can be applied day or night.
Suitable for all skin types and can be applied day or night.
Features & Benefits
- A multi moisturising, repairing and protecting lip treatment that smoothes uneven texture
- Used daily, this lip booster is shown to visibly increase lip volume and decrease fine lines
- Has a transparent and glossy finish
- Can be used as an overnight lip mask
- Ultra-nourishing formula
- Uniquely formulated with innovative ingredients, including Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres which plumps lips when applied
- Comes with a soft applicator for easy application
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- HYALURONIC ACID FILLING SPHERES are based on the use of a hygroscopic material to make a sphere. These spheres are dehydrated and fill up with water when applied to the lips. This hydration process causes a change in volume proportional to the spheres’ moisture-retaining capacity. Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres help to smooth the look of wrinkles through biotechnology.
- VERSAGEL is a gelled squalane product, which is naturally present in the skin lipid barrier and is an ingredient known for its exceptional moisturising abilities and its ability to penetrate the skin to deliver benefits. It is absorbed quickly and effectively. VERSAGEL is one of the highest quality emollients on the market due to its sensorial profile, biocompatibility, and furthermore, it is an age-fighting antioxidant.
- IRWINOL is used in lip care to protect and moisturise. It has a better moisturising and softening efficacy on lips than Shea butter and helps soothe dry and sensitive lips.
- ROSA RUBIGINOSA SEED OIL is a nourishing and moisturising oil loaded with fatty acids (linoleic acid – 44%, linolenic acid – 34% and oleic acid – 14%), it also contains the miracle active, trans-retinoic acid, aka tretinoin. It is the main bioactive component of the oil and has all kinds of magic abilities including restoring and regenerating tissues (the oil is great for scars and burns) and decreasing wrinkles.
- SQUALANE is a highly-effective emollient and natural antioxidant. Over time, using squalane in skincare can reduce scars, reverse UV damage, all while fighting free radicals.
- LIMNANTES ALBA SEED OIL hydrates and rejuvenates lips and is particularly good for dry, sensitive, or damaged lips. It provides long-lasting hydration and care. This oil adheres easily to the lips and does not easily disintegrate, meaning that the moisturising benefits last for hours after application. This quality helps skin to maintain the best possible moisture balance without losing too much moisture to the atmosphere. It works by creating a sort of moisture barrier over the top layer of the skin, preventing excess moisture from evaporating and ensuring that lips stay hydrated.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF OIL & COCO NUCIFERA OIL is an extraction of healing aloe in coconut oil. This great product provides all the key skincare properties of both Aloe Vera and coconut oil. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties, melts on contact with the skin, and is wonderful for treating dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and sunburn. It is ideal for soothing, moisturising, repairing, and protecting lips.
How to use
Apply directly on to clean, dry lips with soft doe-foot applicator morning and night. Reapply as often as desired.