Our Plasma Elite Training course covers: Introduction to Plasma Elite, area which can be treated, machine information, responsibilities, hygienic working practices, JCCP & CPSA, infection control: legislative requirements, numbing cream, skin anatomy, plasma technology, consultation, wound healing, aftercare, probes, adverse incidents, techniques and practice on models.
Plasma Elite Training Course Content
For only £3400 plus vat you receive:
- Full Plasma Machine, Cordless,100% manufactured in the UK and the only plasma machine regulated to the new medical device 2020 regulations
- Aftercare (again 100% UK Manufactured including a 5 star ranking SPF 50)
- Probes, fully sterilised, one use only and made in medical grade stainless steel
- Consultation form 6 pages to protect you and your clients
- PLUS FREE training on all techniques
- The level 4 accredited training is an additional £200 and we are one of only 2 companies that can give you a fully accredited certificate. You will need to put in the required Level 4 work and will be assessed to pass the case studies required but we will support you all the way through. Its approx. 32 working hours
A Plasma Elite Training course pre-read will be emailed to you, this must be read before the Plasma Elite training course date. There is no need to print the pre-read as one will be issued to you at the start of the course.
STUDENT INSURANCE REQUIRED BEFORE ATTENDING COURSE
If you are unable to attend the Plasma Elite training course on the date booked you must let us know a minimum of 14 days before the course date or your payment will not be refunded.
Plasma Elite II is now owned by three of the Industries longest standing experienced and trusted individuals, all great mentors and educators in their time.
Fran Hayter MD: has been in the Industry for 40 years predominantly as an Ops Director of multi-site groups including managing back in the 90’s iconic salons such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges .
Bridgette Softley: 40 years and the founder and Director of Nouveau Lashes plus the winner of the Queens award for Business Enterprise 2018.
Dawn Forshaw: 40 years’ experience and the MD of Finishing touches which specialises in re constructive SPM in hospitals all over the world. Dawn also represents Safety within semi-permanent makeup .
Our plan is to set the gold standard in training and products for Plasma treatments
Plasma Elite II Pen:
The Plasma Elite Machine is 100% made in the UK and designed according to the Safety-standards IEC60601-1, ES60601-1 it’s also compliant with the new 2020 medical device regulations.
This basically means the manufacturer conforms with the EU legal electrical requirement standards to launch a registered Medical Device.
100% manufactured in the UK by our sister company Plasma-Care Ltd Plasma Elite provides 3 aftercare products. We suggest these are given to a full paying client as part of the service and not at an additional charge, however this of course is your decision.
This is a solution to be used regularly to make sure the area is clean and free from bacteria. In hospitals this solution is used for wound irrigation. It is not a cleanser for removing makeup.
This is an innovative product especially created for Dry Healing as required by Plasma treatments and some other services such as semi-permanent and micro blading.
Dry Healing Balm reduces Itching and irritation, it is a mild anaesthetic and a product that protects against infection and restores the skins natural balance whilst aiding dry healing.
A highly effective broad spectrum sunscreen, hypoallergenic and not tested on animals. Specifically tested to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays which is essential after a plasma treatment when your skin is vulnerable. We recommend you always wear sun protection to keep the skin safe and prevent the signs of ageing.
An aftercare leaflet: explaining how to take care of your skin after treatments is provided and we suggest you get the client to sign this to say they have understood and you keep the signed copy.
Aftercare will be covered in full in the training.
Discover more about Aftercare Products
Frequently Asked Questions
- Excessive loose skin on the eye lid and under the eye
- Lines & Wrinkles around the mouth e.g. smokers lines
- Crows Feet
- Removal of skin tags
- Removal/flattening of Moles
- Removal of Syringoma
- Crepey Neck/Décolletage/Ears lift and Firm
- Acne Scars
- Mild stretch marks
- Stomach crepeyness
- Sides of face
- Red Spots/Blood spots
- Small tattoos and semi-permanent makeup can be lightened
- A machine that is robust and won’t break down (1 year Warranty)
- A UK servicing support team
- A medically compliant machine with the new 2020 regulations
- A full and comprehensive consultation guide to protect you and your clients
- Comprehensive training on advanced techniques with longstanding teachers in our industry
- Training to the standard of level 4 with a 64 page training manual
- Promotional material to support your business.
- Insurance connection to support your business.
- Financing connection to assist you starting (for as little as £25 a week)
- Ongoing support as part of the Plasma Elite Community
- Treatment Cost for the client ranges from £200-£400 (depending on area) however this is your choice depending on your locations demographics
- Stock Cost is round £50 per treatment (this can be less depending on whether you provide your aftercare complimentary or sell your aftercare kit)
- Plasma Elite probes
- Plasma Elite aftercare kit
- Plasma is the Fourth state of matter (the others being Gas, Liquid & Solids) and the meaning of the word is: “that which is Diffuse, unclear or semi-transparent” You can’t see plasma with the naked eye.
- Plasma comprises of an ionised gas charged with equal amounts of negative and positively charged ions and negatively charged electrons. Plasma is formed through the combination of this electrical energy and the atmosphere which when at the right distance from the skin ionises the oxygen and nitrogen in the air to create a small electrical arc, similar to a tiny lightning bolt.
- When this hits the skin it vaporizes any liquid in the skin at the point of contact, the surrounding skin contracts into the area and tightens around it giving a shrinking and lifting effect
- Even though skin layers get vaporised by the plasma (via heating, fragmentation and vaporization), they do not burn off. They simply flake off at a later date as part of the healing process
- The skin fibroblasts are stimulated to produce new collagen and elastin into the area to heal the skin over the next few weeks giving a further tightening effect.
Having a medical Device is a lifetime responsibility QMS (Quality Management Services) have to be maintained by Plasma Elite
What makes Plasma Elite special is the plasma machine conforms to the new medical device 2020 regulations.
Plasma Elite 2 has ground-breaking technologies to ensure consistent delivery of a stable Plasma Arc by using a stabilised precision source (Direct Current with internal loop) to deliver the Arc at exactly the right frequency which guarantees precision spotting and sublimation.
The frequency can be described as low frequency.
The probes we are using are one of the finest on the market place with a .44 size tip enabling very fine spotting. Each probe is individually sterilised.
It doesn’t matter which frequencies you use, you need to create the right plasma arc and distance between the skin and the arc tip.
The handset has the stability of DC controlled unit. (That simply means Direct Current).
Our pen doesn’t need earthing pads, we have Dual feedback loops within the control circuits to ensure a stabilised and consistent application whatever the charge of the battery.
The most important element of any plasma machine is the training of how and what to do with the Plasma spark to use it properly.
Our probes are provided by Plasma-Care Ltd and come in a sterile pack of 10. They are medical grade stainless steel and come with the safety knowledge they are manufactured in a factory and conforming with the ISO 15233 standards. They are not made in the UK as we needed the best Japanese stainless steel.
When you come on our training we will teach you about Airborne Viruses and Carbon Plume and then you will see why you need a sterile needle.
Our probes are one of the finest on the marketplace. At 44mm they guarantee a fine and direct spot.
Delivered with precision, we guarantee a 1mm spot size.
A plasma is a hot ionized gas consisting of approximately equal numbers of positively charged ions and negatively charged electrons. The characteristics of plasmas are significantly different from those of ordinary neutral gases so that plasmas are considered a distinct “fourth state of matter”.
Plasma is formed through ionization of atmospheric gasses – when it arcs on the skin it stimulates instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres this is called sublimation.
This technology does not use scalpel or laser to remove excess skin, thereby avoiding all risks inherent to the traditional intervention.
The treatment is performed without cutting, burning or removing excess skin or fat. It uses the difference in voltage between the device and a person’s skin to generate a small electrical arc or plasma discharge.