Instantly enhance, extend and volumise your lashes for a glam day look or for that special occasion with Natural Look Strip lashes.
- All strip lashes include adhesive.
- Size – 1 pair
How to apply strip lashes:
- To size the lashes and get them to fit your lash line’s curvature, you’ll need to soften up the spine first. Wrap the lashes around your finger for a minute to give the lash strip some extra bend.
- Using your fingers or lash tweezers, rest the lash strip along your lash line to see if you’ll need to trim it down. If it’s too close to the inner or outer corners of your eye, the strip will lift there.
- Trim the extra length off your lash strip using scissors, cut the spine from the outside. The lashes are specifically made with extra length on the outer ends, so don’t worry that you’ll lose volume.
- Apply a little glue to the lashes’ spine, careful not to get any glue on the lashes. Allow the glue to get tacky on the lashes before applying.
- Apply the strip to the centre of your eye, then position the outer and inner corners down along your lash line.
Make application easier with our strip lash applicator.