Sienna X Ultra Dark Q10 Tinted Self-Tan Lotion
Achieve an ultra-dark radiant and luminous glow with this lightweight hydrating self-tan lotion. The lotion is quick-drying and streak-free, offering a natural-looking, sun-kissed tan.
This is formulated with Q10 to help prevent loss of firmness in your skin as you age as well as Aloe Vera, for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and soothing qualities. Shea Butter for smooth, hydrated skin as well as Lemon Peel Extracts to lighten and smooth your skin.
Self-Tan Lotion Benefits:
- 100% Natural Active nourishing Ingredients that care for your skin
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- For face and body use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Parabens, Gluten, Artificial Fragrances/Colours, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oils and Nut Oil-free
- Develops up to 8 hours
- Long-lasting results (5-7 days)
- For an Ultra-dark natural tan
- Coconut fragrance
Directions for the best results:
- First smooth the Sienna Perfect Self-Tan Primer over your hands, knees, wrists, elbows and ankles.
- Place your hand into the Luxury Self Tan Mitt
- Then apply the Sienna Ultra Dark Q10 Tinted Self-Tan Lotion directly on to the mitt
- In circular motions rub the lotion over your body, paying extra attention to the hands, wrists and feet to ensure an even finish.
- Allow up to 8 hours for the tan to fully develop,
- Shower then pat your skin dry
Sienna X Ultra Dark Q10 Tinted Self-Tan Lotion Top tip:
Leave the lotion to develop for 1 to 4 hours for a subtle, natural glow, or 8 to 12 hours for a darker result.
Moisturise daily for longer-lasting results.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Isopropyl Myristate, Caramel, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Parfum (Fragrance), Erythrulose, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Squalane, Iodized Hydrolyzed Zein, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Eugenol, Ci 16035, Ci 19140.
Exfoliate regularly in order to maintain your tan and top-up as desired.
We all have different skin tones and melanin levels, some of us will tan well in the sun, and some will not. Usually, the better you tan in the sun naturally, the darker the self-tan results you will have.
If you are new to tanning, then begin with a Gradual tan and build up your confidence in using self-tan, you’ll love it once you start.
If you have pale skin and it’s hard for you to get a tan in the real sun, you may find you will have to experiment with different tans. Start with Gradual tans, and work your way up to a dark tan.
Rule of thumb is if your tan is too golden/orange, then you are using too much DHA (the active that turns you tanned) so try dropping down a level.
Sienna X Gradual tan is half the strength of Q10 mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.
Sienna X Ultra-Dark tan is stronger than Q10 Mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.