Sienna X Tinted Self-Tan Lotion
Quench skin, reduce cellulite and achieve a beautiful medium-dark streak-free holiday tan with Sienna Tinted Self-Tan Lotion.
A super moisturising lotion with:
- Green Tea, the EGCG in green tea has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties
- Calendula the nutrients may slow premature ageing and wrinkles and known for making your skin glow
- Lemon Peel Extract has shown to lighten and smooth your skin and
- Butchers Broom will help fight water retention and reduce cellulite, whilst also softening and hydrating your skin leaving it feeling silky smooth.
Sienna X Tinted Self-Tan Lotion Benefits:
- For all skin types
- Cruelty-free and Vegan friendly
- Parabens, Gluten, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum free
- Mineral Oils and Nut Oil-free
- Develops over 8 hours
- Long-lasting results (5-7 days)
- Quick-drying non-sticky formula
- For a Medium-Dark tan
- 100% Natural with Hydrating ingredients to improve skin texture
- Streak-free flawless finish
- Easy-to-apply thanks to its guide colour.
- Dries quickly and provides an instant hint of bronze
Directions for the best results:
- Use standalone or smooth the Sienna X Perfect Self-Tan Primer over your hands, knees, wrists, elbows and ankles.
- Place your hand into the Sienna X Luxury Self Tan Mitt
- Shake the bottle well, then hold upright dispense a small amount of the Sienna Tinted Self-Tan Lotion directly on to the mitt
- In circular motions rub the lotion evenly over your body, pay extra attention to the hands, wrists and feet to ensure an even finish.
- Then allow up to 8 hours for the tan to fully develop into a medium-dark glow
- Shower then pat your skin dry
Sienna X Self-Tan Tips
If you want to go darker, you can repeat your application within the next 24-to 48 hours
Daily moisturising will help prolong the results.
Exfoliate regularly in order to maintain your tan and top-up as desired.
We all have different skin tones and melanin levels, some of us will tan really well in the sun and some of us will not. Usually, the better you tan in the sun naturally the darker self-tan results you will have.
If you are new to tanning, then begin with a Sienna X Gradual Tan and build up your confidence in using self-tan, you’ll be hooked once you start.
If you have pale skin and it’s hard for you to get a tan in the real sun, then you may find you will have to experiment with different tans, again start with Gradual Tans and work your way up, try to not start with Dark Tans first.
Rule of thumb is if you tan is too golden/orange, then you are using too much DHA (the active that turns you tanned) so try dropping down a level.
Gradual is half the strength of Q10 Mousse/Mist and Sleep Lotion
Ultra-Dark is stronger than Q10 Mousse/Mist and Sleep Lotion
Moisturise regularly for a longer-lasting tan.
Sienna X Tinted Self-Tan Lotion Ingredients:
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Parfum (Fragrance), Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coumarin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Iodized Hydrolyzed Zein, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcherbroom) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 14700, Ci 17200, Ci 42090.