Sienna X Q10 Tinted Self Tan Mist
A super luxurious blend of top quality DHA and hydrating ingredients in a 360-degree spray. It is perfect for those looking to create a natural holiday looking tan instantly. Quick and easy to apply, quick-drying and tinted for ease of application (you can see where you’ve applied). The 360 fine spray makes the mist the perfect product for hands, face and on-the-go tan top-ups.
Formulated with Q10 to help prevent loss of firmness in your skin as you age. Aloe Vera for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant and soothing qualities. Pomegranate to moisturise and smooth your skin for a flawless finish. Blackcurrant to help revive and soothe the skin and Vitamin E helps protect your skin from various harmful effects of sun radiation.
Sienna X Q10 Self-Tan Mist Benefits:
- 100% Natural Active nourishing Ingredients that care for your skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Quick-drying and streak-free
- Easy to apply and wash off
- Develops in 8 hours
- Parabens, Gluten, Artificial Fragrances/Colours, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oils & Nut Oil-free
- Long-lasting results (5-7 days)
- 360-degree spray
- Contains 8% DHA
- Perfect for easily topping up areas such as hands, feet and face
- Medium to a deep tan
Directions for a professional finish:
- Firstly apply the Sienna Perfect Self-Tan Primer to your elbows, hands, knees, ankles and feet.
- Shake the can well, holding upright approx. 15-20cm from the skin and spray evenly. The guide colour shows where the tan has been applied.
- If required, buff lightly and evenly using the Sienna Luxury Self-Tan Mitt
- Allow 8 hours for the tan to fully develop,
- Shower ensuring your guide colour runs clear, then pat dry.
Sienna Q10 Self-Tan Mist Tips:
Ideal for topping up the tan, creating a flawless finish on your hands, feet and face
Moisturise daily for longer-lasting results
Additional coats can be applied after the initial tan in order to achieve a darker tone.
Sienna X Q10 Self-Tan Mist Ingredients:
Dimethyl Ether, Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Erythrulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Squalane, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Ubiquinone, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 19140, Ci 14700, Ci 42090.
Exfoliate regularly to maintain your tan and top-up as desired.
We all have different skin tones and melanin levels, some of us will tan well in the sun, and some will not. Usually, the better you tan in the sun naturally, the darker the self-tan results you will have.
If you are new to tanning, then begin with a Gradual tan and build up your confidence in using self-tan, you’ll love it once you start.
If you have pale skin and it’s hard for you to get a tan in the real sun, you may find you will have to experiment with different tans, start with Gradual tans, and work your way up don’t start with Dark tans first.
The rule of thumb is if your tan is too golden/orange, then you are using too much DHA (the active that turns you tanned) so try dropping down a level.
Gradual tan is half the strength of Q10 mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.
Ultra-Dark tan is stronger than Q10 Mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.
Shop or range of tanning products.