Sienna X Gradual Self-Tan Lotion
Award-winning gradual self-tan lotion perfect for first-time tanners or those who like a light to medium natural glow. The smooth, creamy formula has a colour guide as well as lots of lovely nourishing ingredients to ensure smooth skin from top to toe.
It is formulated with Lemon Peel Extract, shown to lighten and smooth your skin. Butchers Broom to help fight water retention, reduce the appearance of cellulite and is hydrating. Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E and minerals magnesium, potassium and zinc. Cocoa Butter has been added for silky smooth skin.
Sienna X gradual self-tan lotion benefits:
- 100% Natural
- Easy to apply and streak-free
- Coconut scent (no biscuit smell)
- Fast drying and non-sticky
- Results last up to days
- Develops over 8 hours
- Vegan friendly
- Parabens, Gluten, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oils and Nut Oil-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Delivers a light to medium tan
- Fortified with 4% DHA
Directions for the best results:
- Smooth the Sienna Perfect Self-Tan Primer over your hands, knees, wrists, elbows and ankles.
- Place your hand into the Luxury Self Tan Mitt
- Apply the Sienna Gradual Self-Tan Lotion directly on to the mitt
- In circular motions rub the lotion over your body, pay extra attention to the hands, wrists and feet to ensure an even finish.
- Allow 8 hours for the tan to fully develop,
- Shower then pat your skin dry
Gradual Self-Tan Lotion Tips
Can be re-applied to give a deeper tan.
When the lotion is dry, wear loose clothing and allow the colour to develop
Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dihydroxyacetone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcherbroom) Root Extract, Iodized Hydrolyzed Zein, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Coumarin, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool.
Exfoliate regularly to maintain your tan and top-up as desired.
We all have different skin tones and melanin levels, some of us will tan well in the sun, and some will not. Usually, the better you tan in the sun naturally, the darker the self-tan results you will have.
If you are new to tanning, then begin with a Gradual Self-Tan and build up your confidence in using self-tan, you’ll love it once you start.
If you have pale skin and it’s hard for you to get a tan in the real sun, you may find you will have to experiment with different tans, start with Gradual tans, and work your way up don’t start with Dark tans first.
Rule of thumb is if your tan is too golden/orange, then you are using too much DHA (the active that turns you tanned) so try dropping down a level.
Gradual tan is half the strength of Q10 mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.
Ultra-Dark tan is stronger than Q10 Mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.