Hive Sensitive Hot Film Wax Discs have been formulated with plasticides to help maintain flexibility and aid easy removal, thus causing less discomfort to the client. No strips are required. formulation.
Sensitive hot wax discs features:
- Size: 250g (5x50g)
- Easy break formula.
- Low allergy risk
- Excellent grip on strong, stubborn hair growth
- Ideal size for small treatment areas.
- Vegan Friendly
How to apply Sensitive hot wax:
- Firstly wipe over the area to be treated with Pre-Wax Spray
- Then test the Sensitive hot film wax on your wrist to check the temperature.
- Test a small patch of the Wax on the client and ask them if the temperature is ok.
- Apply wax and allow to set.
- Pat fingers on the wax to test tackiness
- Using your fingertips, loosen the edge of the wax.
- Then hold the skin taut with one hand and grip the bottom of the wax with the other.
- Pull back quickly, close to the skin against the direction of hair growth.
- Apply oil and/or soothing lotion and massage in.