Hive No.2 Dual Treatment Lotion, is the next step in the lifting process after Hive No1 Dual Lifting Crème removal.
Step 2 – Lash Lift
Apply No2 ensuring you cover all areas No1 covered. This stage stabilizes the hair structure fixing the hair in its new shape.
When the Hive No.2 Dual Treatment lotion has been removed, now is the perfect time to apply the tint to the lashes or conditioning serum, gently releasing the lashes from the shield.
Step 2 – Brow Lamination
The Hive No.2 Dual Treatment Lotion, is the next step in the lamination process after Hive No1 Dual Lifting Crème removal. Apply No2 from the base of the brows up to the tip. This stage stabilizes the hair structure fixing the hair in its new shape.
- Fast processing times
- One box contains 10 x 1.5ml sachets, seal using 3M Micropore Tape, making this economical to use.
- Enriched with Panthenol to help repair any damage caused in the lifting process and Hyaluronic Acid for its conditioning properties
- Made in the UK
- For professional use only.
Purchase 2 Digital Timers; this ensures your timings are perfect!
Processing time for lash lift:
- Very fine lashes 5 minutes
- Fine or tinted lashes 5 minutes
- Natural healthy lashes 6 minutes
- Course healthy lashes 6 minutes
Processing time for brow lamination:
- Very fine brows – 5 mins
- Fine or tinted brows – 5 minutes
- Natural healthy brows – 6 minutes
- Course healthy brows – 6 minutes
Lash Lift Aftercare
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 48 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes.
- Avoid putting contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
- No swimming/sauna for 48 hours
- Keep lashes dry for 48 hours.
- Use a lash conditioner daily.
- Avoid steam for 48 hours.
- Comb the lashes upwards using the mascara wand
- Sleep on your back the night of treatment
- Avoid the gym for 48 hours.
- No spray tan for 48 hours
Brow Lamination Aftercare
- Do not apply make-up to the brows for 48 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna for 48 hours.
- Keep brows dry for 48 hours.
- Use a brow conditioner daily.
- Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after treatment. Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, and swimming pools.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA, or exfoliate around the brow area for three days on either side of the treatment.
- You should use no self-tanning on the face for 48 hours on either side of the treatment.
- Sleep on your back the first night after treatment
Above is the regular aftercare information we recommend. It is also beneficial if you give further information that is specific to each client. A full consultation must be given before the treatment to ensure you know the client’s lifestyle and advise them of any additional information.
Additional products that can be purchased to use during the lash lift/brow lamination treatments:
Conditioning Serum can be sold on to clients to use as aftercare.
Is a patch test necessary?
Very few people react to the lash lift/brow lamination products, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. What one person reacts to, another does not. A patch test is quick and straightforward and should be carried out a minimum of 48 hours before the treatment date. The result from the test will be either “reaction” or “no reaction.” A “reaction” is irritation, swelling, or inflammation of the skin. If this occurs, you must not proceed with the treatment. “No reaction” produces no skin reaction, and you can proceed with the treatment. You must record the results from the test on the client’s record card.
- Clean an area of skin on the client’s inner arm
- Place a dab of each of the three treatment products and bonder onto the client’s inner arm, just below the elbow, and apply micropore tape, record placement on the client record card.