This professional Hive Lash and Brow Tint in Blue/Black is a striking, deep multi-tonal colour. Achieve a long-lasting intense colour and shine, emphasising the lashes’ length and thickening up the eyebrows. Created by Hive for the salon professional using Cortex Colour Technology for vibrant results. Such a stunning colour for those clients who want a little something more than black, especially those with blue eyes.
Features and benefits of Hive Lash and Brow Blue/Black Tint:
- Developed for professionals.
- Cortex Colour Technology for vibrant results.
- InterMix Colour Collection for bespoke colours.
- 20ml tint tube size.
- Results lasting up to 6 weeks – Dependent upon individual therapist’s application and client’s hair growth.
- 30 – 40 applications*.
- Fast development time.
- Smudge resistant.
- Vegan friendly
SRF lash and brow tinting tips:
How to mix Hive Lash and Brow Blue/Black Tint:
Then apply the tint to the lashes or brows using the Tinting Brush.
Hive lash and brow tint development time:
Lashes: As the colour darkens with time, leave on the lashes for 5-10 minutes to achieve the required colour.
Eyebrows: Leave on the eyebrows for 1-2 minutes, checking every 30 seconds.
Why did lash and brow tint not work?:
A few factors that could contribute to poor tinting result:
1. If the peroxide had ‘gone off’ or lost its strength.
2. There was a greasy residue, oil, or petroleum jelly on the area.
3. You did not mix the tint and peroxide properly.
4. The tint did not have enough time to process properly.
How to remove stains left on the skin during the tinting procedure.
Firstly apply Tint Stain Remover to a clean cotton bud.
Then gently wipe over the stained area.
Finally, remove the excess with a clean cotton pad.
If tint gets in the eye immediately follow the procedure below:
- Ask the client to turn their head to the side.
- Hold a clean tissue or cotton pad on the side of the face next to the eye.
- Open a Sterile Saline Eyewash Pod and starting from the inner corner of the eye, gently press the ampoule, releasing the liquid into the eye. Catch the excess fluid on the clean tissue or cotton pad.
- Repeat as necessary.
Do you need to patch test for eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
Very few people react to tinting products, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. What one person reacts to, another doesn’t. A patch test is quick and straightforward and should be carried out a minimum of 48 hours before the treatment date. The result from the test will be either “reaction” or “no reaction.” A “reaction” is irritation, swelling, or inflammation of the skin. If this occurs, you must not proceed with the treatment. “No reaction” produces no skin reaction, and you can proceed with the treatment. You must record the results of the client’s record card.
How to patch test lash and brow tint:
Begin by cleaning an area of skin on the client’s inner arm.
Place a dab of pre-mixed tint onto the client’s inner arm, just below the elbow, and apply micropore tape. Record placement on the client record card.
Add lash and brow tinting to your treatment list with courses available around the UK. Click Lash and Brow Tinting Course for more information.