The unique Hive Multi Roller Wax Heater will hold up to 6 cartridges, ideal for use in busy salons, and suitable for use with 80g and 100g Roller Depilatory as well as 80g Spray Paraffin Cartridges.
It can be used to deliver fast, efficient and hygienic roller wax applications or to perform paraffin heat therapy treatments.
Hive Multi Roller Wax Heater Features:
- Six heating chambers
- On/Off Power indicator light
- Two separate heating chambers with independent thermostats
- Quick heat uptime
- Temperature regulator control
- Clear protective lid
- Supplied with fitted plug
- Will hold cartridges sized 80-100g
- CE approved
Tips for professional roller waxing:
1. Roll the cartridges on to a wax strip to ensure the wax is heated and running through properly before you use on a client.
2. Use light application and never force the cartridge to roll on the skin.
3. Wipe away drips on the cartridge head between applications using a wax strip.
4. Keep a consistent working temperature.
5. Ensure you wipe any wax residue off the heater with wax remover.
6. You should use a new cartridge or cartridge head on each client.
8. If using a multi-chamber heater, ensure you rotate the cartridges so that they are not over-heated for an extended period of time.
Professional tips for heater use:
NB: Always test the wax before using on your client to ensure the temperature is not too hot or uncomfortable.
Clean the Heater with Hive Wax Equipment Cleaner. Never use surgical spirit or other solvents to clean the heater.
Remove any wax spilt on the unit immediately. It would be best if you cleaned the outside and inside of the heater after each use.
Keep the On/Off switch and temp regulator control dial free of wax.