Hive Pear Perfection Hot Wax Pellets are designed to provide professionals with a high end, fast-acting hot film wax for general use.
The formulation harnesses the natural benefits of Prickly Pear (Barbary Fig) Seed Oil renowned for its powerful antioxidant compounds and its ability to calm irritation and redness of the skin. Suitable for all skin and hair types, the formulation’s effective hair removal properties excel when used on larger treatment areas.
The 24K Collection
Inspired by the incredible natural benefits it offers, Pure White Beeswax has been fundamental in the design and creation of this elite waxing collection. The addition of a bespoke selection of active ingredients ensures the 24K Collection provides premium levels of function and performance.
- No wax strips required
- Easily decant the amount of wax required per treatment
- 500g Re-sealable bag
- Contains Barbary Fig (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil & Pure White Beeswax
- Suitable for all hair types and all treatment areas
How to apply Pear Perfection Hot Wax:
- Firstly wipe over the area to be treated with Pre-Wax Spray
- Then test the Hive Pear Perfection Hot Wax on your wrist to check the temperature.
- Test a small patch of the wax on the client and ask them if the temperature is ok.
- Apply wax against the direction of hair growth – allow to set.
- Pat fingers on wax to test tackiness
- Using your fingertips, loosen the edge of the wax.
- Then hold the skin taut with one hand and grip the bottom of the wax with the other.
- Pull back quickly, close to the skin against the direction of hair growth
- Apply oil and/or soothing lotion and massage in.