This Hive Hand-Held 80g Roller Waxing Kit includes a professional 80g handheld roller heater and all the essential products to begin perform depilatory roller waxing treatments.
This heater will hold 1 x 80g roller wax cartridge
Hand-Held 80g Roller Waxing Kit Contents: Hand-Held 80g Roller Cartridge Heater, Pre Wax Cleansing Spray 400ml, Warm Honey Wax Cartridges 80g (4), Fabric Waxing Strips (100), After Wax Treatment Lotion 400ml, Large Roller Heads (3) and Small Roller Head (1).
Hand-Held 80g Roller Cartridge Heater
This is a compact 80g Roller Cartridge Heater that can be used alone or linked with another unit via the magnetic base to form a multiple unit. This heater is the ideal solution for mobile therapists or small salons.
Suitable for roller waxing only.
Have a look at our wax page to see the selection of wax cartridges available for use with this heater.
80g Roller Cartridge Heater Features:
- Fully adjustable heat control
- Thermostatically controlled
- Thermal insulated ‘easy-grip’ heater
- Has a magnetic base unit for good stability
- Protective roller headcover
- Docking facility for multi-unit versatility
- Heat resistant
Tips for professional cartridge waxing:
1. Roll the cartridges on to a wax strip to ensure the wax is heated and running through properly before you use on a client.
2. Use light application and never force the cartridge to roll on the skin.
3. Wipe away drips on the cartridge head between applications using a wax strip.
4. Keep a consistent working temperature.
5. Ensure you wipe any wax residue off the heater with wax remover.
6. You should use a new cartridge or cartridge head on each client.
8. If using a multi-chamber heater, ensure you rotate the cartridges so that they are not over-heated for an extended period of time.
Professional tips for use:
NB: Always test the wax before using on your client to ensure the temperature is not too hot or uncomfortable.
Clean the Heater with Hive Wax Equipment Cleaner. Never use surgical spirit or other solvents to clean the heater.
Remove any wax spilt on the unit immediately. It would be best if you cleaned the outside and inside of the heater after each use.
Keep the On/Off switch and temp regulator control dial free of wax.
Pre Wax Cleansing Spray 400ml
Hive Pre Wax Cleansing Spray with Tea-Tree Oil is a light lotion designed to cleanse the skin prior to waxing treatments.
- Ideal for removing deodorant, makeup and other oils
- Enhanced with Camphor and Tea-Tree with antiseptic qualities
- Fresh fragrance
- Vegan friendly
Warm Honey Wax Cartridges 80g (4)
Hive Warm “Honey” Roller Wax Cartridges are an all-purpose original formulation wax in this 3 for 2 pack is great value. Directly inserts into an 80g Hand Held Roller Cartridge Heater or with Multi Pro Cartridge heaters (3 or 6 chamber varieties).
- Ideal for normal skin and normal/coarse hair.
- Low operating temperature
- Vegan Friendly
- 4 x 80g cartridges
How to apply Warm “Honey” Roller Wax with a Roller Cartridge:
- Firstly wipe over the area to be treated with Pre-Wax Spray
- Then test the Warm “Honey” Roller Wax on your wrist to check the temperature.
- Test a small patch of the wax on the client and ask them if the temperature is ok.
- Roll a thin layer of Warm “Honey” Roller Wax onto the treatment area following the hair growth direction.
- Then apply a wax strip
- Firmly rub over the wax strip once or twice using the palm of your hand.
- Rip it off very quickly against the growth of the hair.
- Apply oil and/or soothing lotion and massage in.
Q: Why is the Warm “Honey” Roller Wax too thick?
A: Check the wax’s temperature and turn the cartridge heater up as it may be too cool.
Q: Why won’t the wax strip come off?
Is the wax too thick?
Did you cleanse the area first? If not there could be dirt or oil on the skin creating a barrier
Is the hair too long? – if so trim it
Have you held the skin taught enough?
Is the skin cold or dry?
Q: Why won’t the hair come out?
Is the hair too long? If so trim it
Did you hold the skin taught when you applied the Warm “Honey” Roller Wax and not just when you removed the wax?
The hairs may have been too short so remove with tweezers
Q: The skin is very Red.
Check the temperature of your Warm “Honey” Roller Wax and turn your wax cartridge heater down.
Ask the client if this is a normal skin reaction for them.
Do not keep waxing over the same area.
Q: Why is there spots of blood on the client’s skin?
Blood spotting is very common with people who shave as the follicles are large and it’s a tiny amount of blood rising to the top.
Q: Why has my client got stubble a few days after waxing?
Sometimes hair can be brittle and may just have broken due to no fault of yours.
Did you remove the strip in the wrong direction rather than in line with the body?
The strip should be pulled almost flat to the body and not towards the ceiling.
Stubble can appear if your client is a regular shaver, and it can take a few waxes before the stubble reduces.
Q: The skin has got purple marks on it after the strip is removed
Was the hair too long?
Stretch the skin taut and position the client to maximise skin stretching.
Make sure that the Warm “Honey” Roller Wax is applied thinly as thick wax can cause bruising.
Don’t keep going over the same area.
Q: The skin has lifted or torn
A: Apply antiseptic cream. Tell them to go to the GP if it doesn’t heal.
Fabric Waxing Strips (100)
These superior cotton waxing strips provide therapists with a strong and flexible removal of wax.
Ideal for all waxing treatments
Size: 20 x 7cm
After Wax Treatment Lotion 400ml
Hive After Wax Treatment Lotion with the natural benefits of Tea-Tree oil known for its antiseptic qualities and cooling Aloe Vera and moisturising Jojoba. This superior, light after wax lotion is designed to cool and soothe the skin after waxing.
- Rich, luxurious Tea-Tree lotion
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan friendly
Large Roller Heads (3) and Small Roller Head (1).
These roller heads are designed to fit the Hive 80g roller cartridges and are ideal for small areas and leg waxing.
Patented grooved technology ensures that these roller heads provide an even distribution of wax across the total width of the roller head.