This is a compact 80g Hive Roller Wax Heater that can be used alone or linked with another unit via the magnetic base to form a multiple unit. This heater is the ideal solution for mobile therapists or small salons.
Suitable for roller waxing only.
Have a look at our wax page to see the selection of wax cartridges available for use with this heater.
80g Hive Roller Wax Heater Features:
- Fully adjustable heat control
- Thermostatically controlled
- Thermal insulated ‘easy-grip’ heater
- Has a magnetic base unit for good stability
- Protective roller headcover
- Docking facility for multi-unit versatility
- Heat resistant
Tips for professional roller waxing:
1. Roll the cartridges on to a wax strip to ensure the wax is heated and running through properly before you use on a client.
2. Use light application and never force the cartridge to roll on the skin.
3. Wipe away drips on the cartridge head between applications using a wax strip.
4. Keep a consistent working temperature.
5. Ensure you wipe any wax residue off the heater with wax remover.
6. You should use a new cartridge or cartridge head on each client.
Professional tips for use:
NB: Always test the wax before using on your client to ensure the temperature is not too hot or uncomfortable.
Clean the Hive Roller Wax Cartridge Heater with Hive Wax Equipment Cleaner. Never use surgical spirit or other solvents to clean the heater.
Remove any wax spilt on the unit immediately. It would be best if you cleaned the outside and inside of the heater after each use.
Keep the On/Off switch and temp regulator control dial free of wax.