Hive Black Lash and Brow Tinting Kit contains all the essentials you need to tint lashes and brows
Kit Contents: 1 x 20ml Black Tint, 1 X 50ml 3% Peroxide, 1 x 125ml Tint Stain Remover and 1 x Tint Brush
Features and benefits of Hive Black Tint:
- Developed for professionals.
- Cortex Colour Technology for vibrant results.
- InterMix Colour Collection for bespoke colours.
- 20ml tint tube size.
- Results lasting up to 6 weeks – Dependent upon individual therapist’s application and client’s hair growth.
- 30 – 40 applications*.
- Fast development time.
- Smudge resistant.
How to mix Hive Lash and Brow Black Tint:
Then apply the tint to the lashes or brows using the Tinting Brush.
Hive lash and brow tint development time:
Lashes: As the colour darkens with time, leave on the lashes for 5-10 minutes to achieve the required colour.
Eyebrows: Leave on the eyebrows for 1-2 minutes, checking every 30 seconds.
Why did lash and brow tint not work?:
A few factors that could contribute to poor tinting result:
1. If the peroxide had ‘gone off’ or lost its strength.
2. There was a greasy residue, oil, or petroleum jelly on the area.
3. You did not mix the tint and peroxide properly.
4. The tint did not have enough time to process properly.
How to remove stains left on the skin during the tinting procedure.
Firstly apply Tint Stain Remover to a clean cotton bud.
Then gently wipe over the stained area.
Finally, remove the excess with a clean cotton pad.
If tint gets in the eye immediately follow the procedure below:
- Hold a clean tissue or cotton pad on the side of the face next to the eye.
- Open a Sterile Saline Eyewash Pod and starting from the inner corner of the eye, gently press the ampoule, releasing the liquid into the eye. Catch the excess fluid on the clean tissue or cotton pad.
- Repeat as necessary.
Do you need to patch test for eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
Very few people react to tinting products, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. What one person reacts to, another doesn’t. A patch test is quick and straightforward and should be carried out a minimum of 48 hours before the treatment date. The result from the test will be either “reaction” or “no reaction.” A “reaction” is irritation, swelling, or inflammation of the skin. If this occurs, you must not proceed with the treatment. “No reaction” produces no skin reaction, and you can proceed with the treatment.
View our full range of Tinting Kits on the lash and brow tint page