Sienna X Gradual Glow Gift Set
Contents worth over £45!
Perfect for those wanting a subtle, natural glow which can be applied both day and night, this gift set is a fabulous present during the gifting season.
Gradual Self-Tan Lotion 200ml
Gradual Untinted Self-Tan Rose Water 100ml
Luxury Self-Tan Mitt
Sienna X Gradual Self-Tan Lotion
Award-winning gradual self-tan lotion perfect for first-time tanners or those who like a light to a medium natural glow. The smooth, creamy formula has a colour guide as well as lots of lovely nourishing ingredients to ensure smooth skin from top to toe.
It is formulated with:
Lemon Peel Extract, shown to lighten and smooth your skin.
Butchers Broom to help fight water retention, reduce the appearance of cellulite and is hydrating.
Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E and minerals magnesium, potassium and zinc.
As well as Cocoa Butter for silky smooth skin.
Sienna X gradual self-tan lotion benefits:
- 100% Natural
- Easy to apply and streak-free
- Coconut scent (no biscuit smell)
- Fast drying and non-sticky
- Results last up to days
- Develops over 8 hours
- Vegan friendly
- Parabens, Gluten, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oils and Nut Oil-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Delivers light to medium tan
- Fortified with 4% DHA
Directions for the best results:
- Firstly smooth the Sienna X Perfect Self-Tan Primer over your hands, knees, wrists, elbows and ankles.
- Place your hand into the Luxury Self Tan Mitt then apply the Sienna gradual tan lotion directly on to the mitt
- In circular motions rub the lotion over your body, pay extra attention to the hands, wrists and feet to ensure an even finish.
- Allow up to 8 hours for the tan to fully develop,
- Shower then pat your skin dry
Re-apply to give a deeper tan.
When the lotion is dry, wear loose clothing and allow the colour to develop
Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dihydroxyacetone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcherbroom) Root Extract, Iodized Hydrolyzed Zein, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Coumarin, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool.
Sienna Gradual Untinted Self-Tan Rose Water (100ml)
This lightweight, hydrating and toning rose water combines skincare and tanning, allowing you to build a radiant, healthy glow.
Blended with Chicory Root Extract known to rebalance and replenish skin while protecting it from environmental pollution. Organic Rose Extract to support the skins pH balance controlling excess oil and hydrating as well as Rose Geranium Essential Oil for a relaxing and de-stressing fragrance.
- 100% Natural
- Easy to apply and non-sticky
- Light Rose Water scent
- Develops over 4-8 hours
- Lightweight and hydrating
- Nourishing ingredients that care for your skin
- Light to ultra-dark, buildable glow
- Quick-drying and streak-free
- Results last 2-3 days
- Vegan friendly
- Parabens, Gluten, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oils & Nut Oil-free
- Suitable for all skin types
Directions for applying Sienna Gradual Untinted Self-Tan Rose Water :
- Firstly spritz over the face or body from 10-15cm away morning or evening
- Then allow the tan to develop over 4-8 hours
Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs rinse well with water
Repeat daily to build a deeper, streak-free tan. Day 1: Light to medium, Day 2: Medium to deep, Day 3: Deep
Aqua (Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, Inulin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Fructose, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Citric Acid, Glycine, Niacinamide, Urea, Inositol, Citral, Limonene.
Sienna Luxury Self-Tan Mitt
The high-quality self-tan mitt helps you achieve a streak-free, flawless professional result every time. With a double-sided luxury velvet surface, you can effortlessly glide your chosen self-tan products over the face and body. The mitt’s inside is coated to protect the hand you are applying the products with from staining. The luxury self-tan mitt is made from 70% Super Soft Velvet, 20% Polyurethane Foam and 10% PU waterproof layer
- Machine washable
- Super soft
- Comes packaged in a zip lock bag
- Coated inner mitt
- Suitable to be used on the face and body
Directions for use
- Place your hand into the mitt.
- Then apply the Sienna self-tan formula directly on to the mitt.
- In circular motions blend the self-tan product into the skin., buffing any areas with the surplus product.
- Store mitt in the zip lock bag.
The mitt is suitable to be used with lotions, mousses and mists
We recommend using a Sienna Perfect Self-Tan Primer before tan application for professional results and one of the Sienna self-tan products.
After several uses rinse in warm water
Sienna Gradual Glow Gift Set also includes a bespoke travel bag.
Exfoliate regularly to maintain your tan and top-up as desired.
We all have different skin tones and melanin levels, some of us will tan well in the sun, and some will not. Usually, the better you tan in the sun naturally, the darker the self-tan results you will have.
If you are new to tanning, then begin with a Gradual tan and build up your confidence in using self-tan, you’ll love it once you start.
If you have pale skin and it’s hard for you to get a tan in the real sun, you may find you will have to experiment with different tans, start with Gradual tans, then work your way up to dark tans.
Rule of thumb is if your tan is too golden/orange, then you are using too much DHA (the active that turns you tanned) so try dropping down a level.
Gradual tan is half the strength of Q10 mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.
Ultra-Dark tan is stronger than Q10 Mouse/Mist and Sleep Lotion.