Hive Brow Waxing Kit is an easy to use kit, containing all the essential products to perform professional Brow Waxing treatments.
Petite Compact 200cc Wax Heater, 2 x 50g Sensitive Hot Film Wax Discs, Pre Wax Cleansing Lotion 200ml, After Wax Treatment Lotion 200ml, Mini Disposable Wooden Spatulas (50 pack) and a Pair of Angled Tweezers.
Petite Compact 200cc Wax Heater
The Options by Hive Petite Compact Wax Heater has a 0.2-litre capacity and is suitable for all warm, crème and hot depilatory waxes & paraffin waxes. Its compact design, which allows for easy storage, is ideal for mobile therapists or small salons.
A compact wax heater ideal for waxing small areas including the face & bikini line.
- 0.2-litre capacity
- Temperature Regulator Dial
- Locking lid
- Supplied with fitted plug
- Indicator light
- CE approved
Sensitive Hot Film Wax Discs – 2 x 50g
Specially formulated to have an excellent grip on strong, stubborn hair growth and contains plasticides to help maintain flexibility and aid easy removal, thus causing less discomfort to the client. No strips are required as this unique wax grips the hair as it sets, allowing it to be removed without strips.
A superior pliable hot film wax with a low allergy risk formulation designed for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- No wax strips required
- Easy break formula
- Ideal size for small treatment areas
- Paraben-Free, Vegan Friendly, Cruelty-Free
Pre Wax Cleansing Lotion 200ml
A unique formula pre-wax cleanser that effectively removes deodorant, makeup and body oils before waxing. Contains Tea Tree and Lemon essential oils to cleanse and refresh the skin.
Also sold separately
After Wax Treatment Lotion 200ml
A superior, light after wax lotion designed to cool and soothe the skin after waxing. Designed to effectively cool and soothe skin after Brow Waxing. Contains Tea Tree Oil known for its antiseptic qualities and Jojoba Oil.
Also sold separately
Mini Disposable Wooden Spatulas (50 pack)
Thin, flat, round-ended birchwood spatulas are thinner in width, making them ideal for Brow and facial waxing. Size: 15cm x 1cm. Can be used with all types of depilatory wax.
The Disposable Mini Wooden Spatulas within the Brow Waxing Kit are available to buy separately.
This Angled Tweezer is expertly handcrafted for accurate removal of hair.
- Precision wide angled tip is ideal for removing multiple hairs.
- Strong & excellent grip on the hair to pull it from the root.
- Tweezers designed for therapists wanting to offer a precise treatment.
- Stainless Steel.
The Hive Sensitive Hot Film Wax Discs within the Brow Waxing Kit are available to buy separately.
How to wax the brows:
- Begin by dispensing some pre-wax lotion onto a cotton disc and wipe over the brow area, comb brow with a brow or mascara brush
- Then apply the wax carefully in the same direction as hair growth to keep the brow smooth. Apply small amounts of wax to minimize drips and maintain control as well as to avoid removing too much hair
- Gently press on the wax to ensure it has capsulate all the hair
- Pull skin taut, flick the end of the wax at the brow tail then pull off
- Repeat if necessary to remove all hair
- Use tweezers to pluck stray or too-short hairs that the eyebrow wax did not remove
- Finally clean brow area with fresh cotton disc and after wax lotion