Bio Gel Under Eye Pads are specially designed for isolating the lower lashes during eyelash extension application and lash lift treatments. The pads are sticky so can easily be placed and replaced during the treatment if needed. Each pack contains 6 pairs.
Bio Gel features
- Fibreless, chemical and lint-free
- Easy to apply
- Contains anti-ageing gel
- Ultra-thin and flexible
- For professional and personal use
How to apply Bio Gel Under Eye Pads:
- To begin with, clean and dry the eye area with an oil-free lash cleanser.
- Then carefully remove a bio gel under-eye pad from the plastic sheet.
- Ask your client to look up, then gently place the pad at least 1-2mm below the bottom waterline, starting at the inner lower lashes before moving to the outer lashes, ensuring you isolate all bottom lashes under the pad.
- If any lashes don’t stay under the pad, tape the lower lashes down on top of the pad using micropore tape.
- Once this is done, ask the client to close their eyes and check it is comfortable, and they can close their eyes fully.
- Finally, at the end of the treatment, remove the pads gently, starting from the outer corner.
If your client keeps talking during the treatment, the eye pads can move upward; make sure you move the pad back into the correct position and keep checking on the eye pad throughout the treatment and that your client is comfortable.
What happens if you apply under eye pads incorrectly:
- Bruised or Bloodshot Eye: This is due to the under-eye pad or tape was too close to your clients’ waterline, causing scratching to the eye.
- Under Eye Swelling or Irritation: Can be mild redness, swelling, itching, and tearing. Ensure you choose the correct pad for each of your clients.
Customers who have purchased this product are also interested in: